- Reservation Center available through national 800 number, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Computerized link to FAA global airline tracking system guarantees our chauffeurs will be there to greet you
- Confirmations by e-mail one day prior to departure • Client profiles stored for easier reservations process
- Fleet offers a variety of vehicles to accommodate large groups or special luggage needs
Wine Tours To Sonoma & Napa Valley
At Travel Limo, there are no hidden costs for things like tolls, mileage and liquor consumption. When you make the reservation you are quoted a flat rate. This covers everything including mileage and tolls as well as complimentary liquor, champagne and sodas in our limousines, and iced bottled water in our sedans. Napa & Sonoma Valley
are home to the most renowned wineries in the United States, our professional drivers have an in depth knowledge of the area’s most exclusive wineries and will be happy to customize a wine tour for you and your guests!
Corporate Shuttle Service
Travel Limo is proud to offer Corporate Shuttle Service to the San Francisco Bay Area. We have a very large and diverse fleet of vehicles that can accommodate pick ups for
your company at conferences, BART stations, hotels or any other location that you need employees shuttled to or from. We have been providing corporate transportation for
well over 20 years and our reputation for timeliness and professionalism is what make’s us so proud of our work. If your company is in need of corporate transportation (group shuttles or private car service) you are going to be very pleased with our level of accommodation.
Over 20 years of experience in operating and maintaining a fleet of shuttle buses have helped us put together a comprehensive protocol that will best serve your company in any instance.
- We have built an efficient centralized dispatch center to deal not only with day-to-day scheduling of drivers and vehicles, but also to respond to customer requests on an on-demand basis.
- Most of our chauffeurs now have their B licenses, a requirement of the California DMV to operate buses, so we have a large pool of drivers available for shuttle assignments as needed.
- Our mechanics and detailers have extensive on-hands training in keeping our vehicles in optimum condition.
- We have established good relationships with a number of vehicle vendors and lenders, giving us access to the best equipment in reasonable time frames when we need to supplement our fleet.
- Our training program for drivers has evolved into one that assures our drivers are professionals who know their routes, operate their vehicles in the safest manner possible, and treat our customers with high regard and courtesy at all times.
Our fleet includes 13-passenger vans and 21-, 27-, 31- and 35-passenger motor coaches ideal for this type of transportation. They feature comfortable seating, air conditioning and a/v capabilities, to provide stress-free transportation for your employees.